Monday 21 December 2015

Editing Day 9

   Today I edited 10 pages. The word count is 74, 463.
I really enjoyed editing today. I went over a part of the book that covered a character called Daniel. He's a werewolf. He was put in prison for the murder of Catherine Brown and was stabbed multiple times by a prisoner. He escaped from the hospital he was in and went in search of evidence of who the killer could be. Daniel finds a couple of things that could reveal who the murderer is. I'm not going to say what they are or else it will ruin the plot. :)
He wore a black masquerade mask when he was stealing something from the police station. I'm still not going to say what it is. Here is a picture of what I imagined the mask would look like.


   I also edited a scene when he was with his girlfriend Eva. She's a vampire. They were at it in the library. ( YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! ) Haha! She revealed that a character called Nightingale
( also a vampire ) said something to her the last time they met, which was exactly the same thing that the guy that stabbed him in prison said.
The phrase is Fiat Voluntas Tua. Which means Thy Will Be Done.
I sorted out this plot and went onto another one.
I'll leave it here for tonight.

Good Night! xxx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment