Wednesday 23 December 2015

Editing Day 11

   Today I edited 9 pages. The word count is 74,522.

   I edited an important part of the book where two plots happened at the same time. I clarified certain parts of it and proof read it. I also added something to one of the plots which will make sense to one of the plots later on in the book. It needs a bit more work and I'll probably get back to it on the third draft.

   In one of the plots, one of the albino werewolves gets kidnapped by a gang of black werewolves. They are the Blacks. She is called Eve and is the leader of The Sisters of The Moon or The Cravens.


   I may have hinted that she had a past with Austin Black, the leader of the Blacks. The plot thickens.

   Eva, the vampire who was killed and was resurrected is now back to being a vampire. I won't tell you how! :)



Here's a hint!

To be continued tomorrow!
Good Night! xxx :)


No comments:

Post a Comment