Tuesday 22 December 2015

Editing Day 10

   Today I edited 8 pages. The word count is 74, 464.

   I did the usual things while editing; proof reading, adding or removing sentences and making sense of a plot. Nothing interesting has happened.

   I'm going to share with you that the Mayor of London in the book is called Lord Shadworth.
He used to be John Shadworth, Lord Mayor of London. He was a real person whom I've turned into a vampire in my book and kept the name. I couldn't find a picture of him. I described him in my book as tall with a small beer belly and greying hair.

http://www.historyofparliamentonline.org/volume/1386-1421/member/shadworth-john-1430


   It's fun to use a real person and turn him or her into a creature. I'll leave it here for now.
Good Night! xxx :)





No comments:

Post a Comment