Thursday 24 December 2015

Editing Day 12

   I edited 10 pages today. The total word count is 74, 529.

   I edited and proof read a really interesting part of the book. I went over a fight scene at the back of a crumbling B & B in Brighton.

I also edited a part of the book where the prime minister called Chaimberlain, arrived out of the blue to see Eve. She was still missing and her sisters went out to find her. He wouldn't leave, so her sister Mary slipped him some Valerian. He was knocked out and she managed to get rid of him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerian_(herb)


   I also made sense a part of the book where the sisters go out into the garden and perform magic. They have a 'cookbook' and use a sun dial to call on Magdalene, their long lost sister.
Afterwards, they all disappear into the corners of the flat. They have a stable of black Andalusian horses at the far end of the garden. Mary rides her horse Luna to Westminster Cathedral and attends mass. She continues to perform magic under her breath while candles flutter around her.


   I'll leave it here for now. Have a great Christmas Eve! xxx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment