Friday 11 December 2015

Editing Day 1

   Today I went through all the grammar and spelling errors, and quickly corrected them. Starting with Chapter 1, I read the manuscript through line by line and edited any lines that sounded weird or didn't make sense. I don't know why, but I always laugh when I'm editing sex scenes. So childish. Haha!

   I edited the first 4 chapters while listening to a playlist of old and more recent songs. When I was writing, I usually listened to an audio book, unless I was sick of it. I corrected a few sentences that seemed odd and any spelling mistakes that were missed by the autocorrect. In total, I edited about 10 pages.

   I'm starting to feel more positive about it. I'll leave it here for now and continue again tomorrow. Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment