Tuesday 29 December 2015

Editing Day 15

   Today I edited 10 pages. I haven't finished editing it as I thought I would. Tomorrow is the day and I'll also start on the third draft. The word count is 74,593.

   I edited part of the book when the main characters found out who the murderer is. The Lord Mayor of London and Prime Minister is told about it and the discovery is spread all over social media. Troops are being rallied for the hunt and it is now only a few hours away from the hunt in Richmond Park.

   Most of the characters who were staying with The Sisters of the Moon have now moved into the Mandarin Oriental Hotel to take the attention off the sisters. It wasn't too far from them and there's enough room for everyone.

   To be continued. Good Night! xxx :)



No comments:

Post a Comment