Wednesday 30 December 2015

Editing Day 16

Day 16 Part 1:

   Today I finished editing the 2nd draft! :)
The word count is 74,720.

   The hunt started and the attacks started. People were dying but the Blacks were being defeated. Daniel was seriously injured and Eve was rescued from her crate. The Night Maeres were called in. Nobody knows who ordered the attack. This is what I think they look like.


   I won't tell you what happened at the end! Ha Ha! I started editing the 3rd draft.
I will add to the rest of the blog from here.

                                            ***
Day 16 Part 2:

   I edited 12 pages of the third draft. The word count is 74,727.
I made a few changes and it now reads smoother. When I was putting together Daniel's office, this came to mind. I thought it suited his job. He owns a ship building company. He's the main werewolf in the story.


It was something like this but with a crystal chandelier. I found the perfect office that I've described in the book but I couldn't find the picture again.

I'll leave it here for now.
Good Night! xxx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment