Sunday 13 December 2015

Editing Day 3

   Today I edited 23 pages. Not as many pages as I'd hoped to do. I straightened out a couple of smaller plots and clarified them. The word count so far is 74,316.

   I did some research on Swedish royalty because I was trying to figure out what one of the main character's maiden name is. It was really interesting. Maria Eleanora of Brandenberg looks very similar to her. Evangeline Brandenberg could have been Maria Eleanora of Brandenberg in a previous life time. She's a vampire with an interesting past. I think I'll explore that in my second book in the series.

Maria Eleonora of Brandenburg.JPG

Here's a picture of her.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Eleonora_of_Brandenburg

   Her married name is Nightingale. She was married to a horrendous man because her father wanted to take a position in the Swedish royal treasury. She escaped on a warship pretending to be a sailor.
I'm not going to say any more!

   I will have more done tomorrow and can't wait to share some information about one of the other characters in the book.
Good Night! xxx :)


No comments:

Post a Comment