Monday 28 December 2015

Editing Day 14


   Today I edited 26 pages. I proof read them and corrected various parts of them. I also clarified a couple of things. 

   I edited part of the book where I brought an actress and writer called Isabella Andreini, also known as Isabella Da Padova into the story. She was popular in her time and I brought her back as a vampire and love interest to Valentino Athens.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabella_Andreini


   Eva and Daniel asked Valentino to perform the Blood Vow. It binds them together forever and keeps them connected so that whatever happens to one of them, the other knows exactly what's happening. The Blood Vow creates a Celtic tattoo on the wrist depending on what it's used for. This is a Celtic love knot.

http://tattoos.lovetoknow.com/image/173185~celtic-tribal-heart-knot.jpg


   I'll finish editing the second draft by tomorrow and start on the third draft. I'm aiming to finish editing it before the end of the year.

Good Night! xxx :)





No comments:

Post a Comment