Thursday 14 November 2019

Daily Confessions 4

Bing! Bing! Bing! Bring out your dead! The body count piled high...as more blue bottles were swept up. I battled with a few more this morning.

Moving on from insects, today was alright except for a couple of annoying things I had to deal with workwise. I left late and decided to treat myself to some snacks and chill out. This week's been intense.

I settled down to watch a show called Guilt on Netflix. it's so good! Try it and see what you think.

****Intermission****

I accidentally fell asleep. Oops. 😂

I wanted to say that Today is World Kindness Day. I do feel that these days, we are more disconnected and lonely even though we are connected online. Be kind to yourself and practice some self-care. Be kind to the bus driver, he gets a lot of shit from customers. Be kind to whomever is serving you, they get even more shit and abuse from customers and managers.

Smile more tomorrow. Who knows, you might brighton someone'sday.

Good night.

Wonder Woman
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment