Saturday 23 November 2019

Daily Confessions 12

I'm nibbling on cookies and watching the SacconeJolys. It's been a frustrating day. Not all of it, just the last 2 hours of it. It was kinda stressy. I'm glad I'm home, chilling out and so ready to go to bed. It's only 6.13PM. 😂
I really can't be bothered to make dinner. I think I will get some writing done. 😊 Possibly some reading too.

What do you do to calm down and relax?

Christmas has arrived at work with gigantic baubles. Christmas music is taking over and crowds of people are taking over the isles. 

Do you like and enjoy Christmas? My workmate doesn't care for it and keeps saying bah humbug! 😂  It cracks me up. I call her the Grinch.

What do you like about this time of year and what don't you like?

I'm loving Xmas films, fuzzy blankets, candles, treats, Xmas shop windows, moody skies and delicious hot drinks.

I'm not loving the darkness that Winter has brought with her. Although, with all the Xmas lights and festivities, it's hopeful. Getting up in the morning is getting harder. The regular rain is annoying. I don't mind the cold.

Practicing gratitude every day helps a lot with all that I've mentioned.

I'll leave you for now with a better blog post tomorrow. Take care! 😘

Wonder Woman
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment