Saturday 3 August 2019

Love Is Love

Dear Saturday,

You were great.
Today was pride. I managed to take loads of pics. Here are a few I want to share with you.








Entertainment:
Today is one of those nights where I need to chill out. So I started to watch a series on Prime called The Boys. It's amazing. I haven't finished watching it. 7 super heroes are signed up to this company that make them big and popular, with an agenda behind it. It's not all innocent. I think you'll like. The underdog is almost an anti super hero. Try it. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.  

Mindvalley Talks:
You probably heard of Jay Shetty. He's one of my favourite people on the internet. I love watching his content on Instagram and YouTube. I just watched him being interviewed by Vishen on Mindvalley Talks. The video is called The Mind of Jay Shetty: An Interview with Vishen Lakhiani.
I find him really inspiring and motivates me to keep working on myself. There's no point in me telling you what he said. Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0rG5SkpSIw

I'm going to leave you for now, until tomorrow.

Wonder Woman,
XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment