Saturday 2 January 2016

Editing Day 19

   Today I edited 19 pages. The word count is 74, 742.
I really enjoyed editing today. Tomorrow I'm going to start editing super early so that I can finish it by the end of the day.

   I made a few changes that made the story better and more exciting. I'm starting to feel really good about it. I found a picture of this swimming pool that reminded me part of the book where Eva and Daniel go to Valentino's house for dinner. He has a pool on the roof that's similar to this with a sky light over it. It just looks so cool!


 
   One of the changes that I made was when Eva was rear ended when she was sitting in traffic. The car that rear ended her was an Aston Martin, but I already have 2 Aston Martin's in the book, a silver and black DB 4 and 5. I changed it to a black and white Lotus Elise. What a super duper car!

   Good Night! xxx :)





No comments:

Post a Comment