Monday 18 May 2020

4 Podcasts I'm Loving Right Now

Hi! Here are the 4 podcasts that I'm loving right now. I hope you love them too. If you are already listening to them, please let me know of other podcasts you think I might enjoy.

1. My Favourite Murder
Karen and Georgia are the hosts of this popular true crime podcast. They are funny, respectful when it comes to the victims and I can't stop listening to them. I don't know if they're best friends, but they sound like it. It's a weekly podcast and you can read the show notes, as well as the sources of the crime stories on their beautiful website.
Here is a link to the website:
https://myfavoritemurder.com/222-that-s-how-water-works/
You can listen to My Favourite Murder on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify and Player FM.

2. The Double Cleanse
I started listening to this podcast after watching way too many videos of James and Robert Welsh. James Welsh does skincare on YouTube and Robert Welsh does makeup on YouTube. Robert does Ghost Stories and Make Up on Mondays. I love watching him do his make up while telling us about ghost stories.They are twin brothers that are adorable and I love their content. You will love them too. The episodes are released on a weekly basis. They make me laugh so much. Here's a link to their podcast:
https://podtail.com/en/podcast/the-double-cleanse-podcast/
You can find them on iTunes, Podtail, Podbean, Spotify and Player FM.

3. The Micah Hanks Program
This program is a weekly podcast hosted by Micah Hanks. He discusses with his guests subjects like UFOs, ancient mysteries, cryptozoology, science fiction and much more. There's so much to ponder about on each episode that it's hard to stop listening to it. Whether you believe in aliens or big foot, this is a podcast I keep going back to.
Here's a link to his podcast:
https://micahhanks.com/podcast/
You can listen to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Podbean, Stitcher and Tune In.

4. The Big Séance
This podcast is bi-monthly and hosted by the wonderful Patrick Keller. He has some interesting guests that talk about the paranormal, mediums, ghost stories and hauntings. There are many more topics he discusses that fascinate me. He has a funny laugh. The podcast is atmospheric and will pull you in immediately.
Here's a link to the podcast:
http://bigseancepodcast.com/
You can listen to it on Stitcher, Spotify, Apple Podcasts and Google Podcasts.



No comments:

Post a Comment