Wednesday 6 February 2019

Thoughts On: Judgement

Today is the first day of February and a snow day. I've been thinking of my friends and how we all judge each other. I've observed their reactions to different situations and all the gossip about people we don't get along with. Do we really know each other?
I've been working on myself and my spirituality, and had to catch myself from comparing myself to others. It is so easy to do.
I also found myself judging another person without knowing the whole picture.

Why do we do that to ourselves?

This is one of those things that if you keep digging, you'll find yourself at the bottom of a deep pit. We are each other, and if we see each other with love and compassion, we've started something big, something life changing.

Love,
Wonder Woman XXX 💜 💜 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment