Wednesday 2 January 2019

January 2 2019

It's the second day of the year. How are you doing? 🌟

I'm trying to get used to the fact that it's a new year. I've replaced my moodiness with excitement. 

Today I'm going to write at least 1k words. Read a few pages of a book. (Will let you know what it is at a later time). And schedule a day for my podcast. I've decided to record it on a weekly basis. 🎧
I've made a commitment with a friend to go to the gym X2 a week for the whole month of January. Written down in ink. 😂

I thought of journalling, but I'm doing that right now. Will leave it all on the blog for now.

Here is what I'm grateful for today.
1. A modern working toilet.
2. The Internet.
3. My phone.
4. My job.
5. My creativity.

What are you grateful for today? 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Love,

Wonder Woman XXX 💜 💜 💜 

No comments:

Post a Comment