Thursday 13 September 2018

A Discovery of Witches Episode 1, 2.AM.

I watched the first episode of A Discovery of Witches Episode 1.  It was amazing! Highly recommend it!
I have been a big fan of The All Souls trilogy for a long time written by the magical Deborah Harkness.
The characters of Matthew and Diana had a tangible undercurrent between them. They were so vibing! 
The other characters were also enchanting. Wait till you meet the aunts. 
It was filmed in Oxford and the bodleian library. I've been to Oxford once and it's just as magical as it was then. Ashmore 782, we're coming for you! 
You can watch the first episode on Radio Times' website. The rest of the episodes will be on Sky One and Now TV. You’ll love it.

*I don't have the rights to the picture and it's not taken by me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment